Dr. Karen L Butterfield Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Karen L Butterfield?

Not a good doctor

Butterfield is amongst the worst practitioners I have known. She does not pay attention to detail nor does she see the big picture. She prefers to dictate as opposed to listen to her patient. She does not use good judgment in treating people. I wish I could be more specific but I fear retribution from Pamf. You can do better. Wait time has been over an hour. One time 1:40. This is just too much and then I was rushed.

Smart & thorough

Dr. Butterfield is smart and thorough, much more important than a bubbly personality. Another reviewer may mistake her seriousness as 'robotic', but she has never made any assumptions or delivered put-downs and I cannot imagine that. She does hold us accountable for our role in our health. I appreciate her calm and thoughtful 'looking at the bigger picture' rather than myopic focus.

Love her

ive been going to her for a long time and she is great, caring, and takes her time with me.

Choose someone else

Made assumptions, robotic, not caring, put-downs -- probably clueless that she is like this and would be dismissive of this comment. Too bad. Luckily I only see her annually.