- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen E Callahan MD
Dr. Karen E Callahan, MD is a doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL. Their specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry. They speak English.
Dr. Karen E Callahan has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Karen E Callahan has the following 12 expertise
- Sleep Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Substance Abuse
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Birth Control
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Karen E Callahan Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Karen E Callahan
Dr. Callahan graduated from the University of Alabama School of Medicine in 1990. Dr. Callahan works in Birmingham, AL and specializes in Adolescent Medicine, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.