Dr. Karen E Coley-Piccirillo Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Karen E Coley-Piccirillo?

Mean and rude

Dr. Coley- Piccirillo is such a mean doctor. Her bedside manner has much to be desired. The children are already scared about going to a doctor due to shots that they may get. Dr. Coley-Piccirillo's attitude, and overall demeanor is so terrible that my children were frightened just to be in the same room with her. Not only this, but Dr. Coley-Piccirillo does not respect the fact that as parents, we have a right to question and to be concerned about anything related to the healthcare of our own children. Lastly, she divulged another patient's personal information to me. Thus, she violated doctor-patient confidentiality. Don't torture your children and yourself by going to this lady. There are so many great doctors out there. She really should not be a doctor, especially a pediatrician.

She definitely has attitude problem Very rude and always tired and says she's tired and it's been a long day, don't bring your child to her and let your child see they way she speaks to you very disrespectful she should switch occupations my child actually said why doesn't she smile she seems mad so take how you want but I will not be going back there

Worst doctor ever!!!

I meet her at the hospital were I delivered my daughter . She seem sweet and caring so u decide to take my daughter to her office for her first visit. She does know her stuff but she definitely have an attitude problem and does not know how to talk to people without being sarcastic. One thing that u didn't like about her was how she was treating my newborn on her first visit. She literally pull out her umbilical cord with no compassion and stick some type of oiment on it with a stick. After the day I change doctors.

I Think the rating above is for a different Doctor... She's a great Doctor!

The reason for saying the previous comment must be for another Doctor is because I am a very picky Mom when it comes to chosing a pediatrician. I have had to change my childrens Doctor at least five times in the last year. I read this review before going to her , already worried. since she is fairly close to my home and I am a working mom I decided to see for myself. To make a long story short, she is wonderful! When I came to her my daughter had been a little behind on her shots and she worked with me on a very organized and well planned schedule to get her back on track. I also thought she was funny, sweet with the kids, and very soft in manner. Nothing like the description about not liking noise and reprimanding children for being to loud ( which mine are! ) She even has lollipops for the kids if the parent says its okay. I couldnt be happier about finding her. Her hours are great if you're a working parent, the office was clean and had toys for the kids. Even liked her office staff, they were also very friendly. Maybe the parent that had issues at her office was an isolated incident or a DIFFERNT DOCTOR...

Good doctor, but bad attitude and bedside manner!

She is a good doctor, meaning that she is thorough and accurate. She does know her stuff. However, her attitude leaves much to be desired. At times, she is very snippy. She is impatient with children. That's funny - being that she is a pediatrician. She doesn't like children's chatter and noise. My kids are pretty well-behaved and quiet, so she hasn't snapped at them, but I have heard herdo it to others. Furthermore, other parents have complained about this. Even though she has never "reprimanded" my kids, they are afraid of her! The chidlren are already afraid of getting shots, etc at the doctor - the doctor should be kind and comforting to them, not scaring them!