Dr. Karen S Columbus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen S Columbus?

I'm a 26 year old who had a recurring cyst in the crease of one of my breasts. She did my surgery, had to take off about 2 inches of skin and did an excellent job. I was scared to death I'd look like Sally off of Nightmare Before Christmas (just a stitched up mess) but it is just a line and does not look gruesome at all. I strongly believe she cares about the efficiency of the surgery and also sincerely cares about what the scar will look like. THANK YOU

Dr. Columbus is the best! She spends as much time as you need to feel relaxed and comfortable about the your situaton.

Dr. Columbus put me at ease from the moment I met her. She has been excellent to work with and my family and I appreciated her honesty, confidence and guidance in my care. Every other specialist I've seen for treatment and on-going care after my surgery has only the highest regard for her, which speaks volumes to me. I have recommended her to a number of people, including my own mother. Highly recommend her.

Have been with Dr Columbus for 15 years at the Breast Clinic now at Good Sam Hosp. She is absolutely one of best doctors in every way! If you have breast cancer concerns, you will be well taken care of.

Dr. Karen S Columbus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.