Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Karen L Cook-Khazan
Dr. Karen L Cook-Khazan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Toledo, OH. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen L Cook-Khazan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Karen L Cook-Khazan has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 1 of 2
I have seen Dr. Cook for a decade for minor issues. Over that period of time she has physically come from behind the computer to examine me once. She types, diagnoses, prescribes and the visit is over. Now that I have been diagnosed with a rather serious illness I am requesting to see a different physician. I wouldn't recommend her if you have anything other than a cold or flu.
Medical College Of Ohio Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTOLEDO COMMUNITY BASED OUTPATIENT CLINIC, 1200 S Detroit Ave, Toledo, OH
Dr. Karen L Cook-Khazan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Toledo, OH.