Dr. Karen E Daniels-Mitchell Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Karen E Daniels-Mitchell?

Great health care physician

awesome DR AND STAFF

Great doctor

This doctor is the best, I have had a lot of visits with different doctors for my unusual spinal condition, and she is the best at treating my condition- even better than the supposedly "specialist" doctors. Her staff is great and I have never had to wait long, also most importantly she actually spends time with you and explains your options and pros/cons of treatments- I highly recommend this physician.

Nothing but the best care in over 10 yrs

My entire family have been patients for over 8 years. She takes the time to talk with you,learn your problems,not just physical but anything that may be affecting you mentally,and tries to offer sound,informed solutions. She is the only Dr I have ever had that does not spend the visit looking at her watch and racing to the next patient. You matter to her!

My favorite lady!

I was referred to her by my best friend and my mom went to her for years before having to switch for insurance purposes... She's always in a good mood, even if she's booked solid and she spends time talking about anything you may be concerned with, no matter how insane it may seem to you... The women in the office are fantastic and even though I don't have to go in that often, it's always a pleasure when I do... (Unless I'm really sick, then I feel like garbage, but that's not their fault... lol)

Dr. Karen E Daniels-Mitchell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.