The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen K Deasey MD
Dr. Karen K Deasey has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Karen K Deasey has the following 13 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Karen K Deasey - Posted on August 8th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Karen K Deasey - Posted on March 12th, 2015
Don't want the pill
Self-verified patient of Dr. Karen K Deasey - Posted on November 5th, 2012
I cannot believe that I was asked 4 times why I didn't want to be on the Pill. One time would have been enough. After I refused, I was told that nothing else could really be done.So annoying and so disrespectful. Why would you keep pushing the issue when told her I couldn't be on it for medical reasons. Obnoxious- I will never go back!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
43 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1976
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Karen K Deasey Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
Locations & DirectionsKAREN KULIK DEASEY MD, 945 E Haverford Rd, Bryn Mawr, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Karen K Deasey, MD - Dermatology in Bryn Mawr, PA, in this video.
Dr. Karen K Deasey is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bryn Mawr, PA.