Dr. Karen B Dewling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen B Dewling?

Extremely knowledgeable and to the point A+. We have been with her for 11yrs and 3 children.

Great doctor

We have been with Dr. Dealing for seven years and she is great. I appreciate that she takes time to listen and make a proper diagnosis. My child was born very premature and Dr. Dewling was highly recommended by our wonderful neonatologist. Dr. Dewling has worked with us through many issues and I never hesitate to recommend her.

Terrible Experience

I used to think Dr. Dewling was great. Until she literally told my daughter that she didn't have time for her and that her THREE MINUTE diagnosis was all the time she had. She told her what she had, wrote a prescription, and left. I was astonished at the lack of courtesy -- especially for my daughter!

Have been with this practice for over 9 years. It use to be WONDERFUL, however, since they moved thier office and changed office staff...my experience has only gone down hill. Rude front desk people. I can never see Perlstein or Dwelling...only on certain days. It is very sad. I use to love taking my children and now considering a new practice.

Terrible Wait Times & Poor Attitudes

I have 3 children that we have been taking to Johns Creek Pediatrics for several years now. Over the years the wait times seem to get longer (today 1 hr 40 minutes) and the staff seem unhappy in general.Everytime we go to this office we wait at least 1 hr to be seen an then at a minimum another 30-45 minutes to complete the visit.Dr. Dewling will take time with you and medically speaking def knows what she is doing, however the wait times and rude staff have urked my last nerve. I will be moving my 3 children to another practice, immediatley.

Concerned Mom

Dr. Dewling takes time to get an accurate diagnosis and spends time with you to answer all your questions.My problems are with her staff. They became money oriented, rude and inefficient. They will do anything to get your money and then you wait for hours to get seen. Then, Robin, the office manager does not let anyone talk to the doctor if there is any concerns of unprofessional behavior. The doctor is only as good as her representing staff. Don't go to Johns Creek Pediatrics! Many people left this practice in the past two years. You will save a lot of aggravation for yourself!

Dr. Dewling

Our family was using Dr. Karen Dewling for MANY years. Unfortunately, we have experienced this practice take a turn for the worst. The people used to be so caring and friendly, and always personable. I have experienced a dramatic change in their office. It is really sad to me. The min. you walk in the door the first thing they ask for is your money, without greeting. Next, they always want you to re-schedule and it takes several visits to "get better". They prescribe the same medications, and it is apparent what drug companies the practice is affiliated with. I really feel this business is after money. They completely misdiagnosed me, personally and thought that my concerns were not valid. I hope for the sake of the practice they start doing honest business and treating patients better.

Excellent Pediatrician!

Dr. Karen B Dewling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suwanee, GA.