Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen D Dickerson
Dr. Karen D Dickerson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Prairie, TX. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Pain Medicine. Dr. Dickerson is affiliated with East Houston Regional Medical Center. Dr. Dickerson has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen D Dickerson has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Karen D Dickerson has the following 3 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
Showing 5 of 30
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Dickerson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsArthur James Speece Iii Do, 2507 Medical Row Ste 102, Grand Prairie, TX
Dr. Karen D Dickerson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Prairie, TX.