Dr. Karen M Don Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen M Don?

Great Service

Dr. Don is a great! She's funny, knowledgeable and is very caring. I drive about 2 hrs each way to see her. The staff is always so wonderful and helpful. Highly Recommended doctor!

First Visit was GREAT!

Dr. Don was a great listener and spent time with me reviewing my health problems.

Caring doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Don for 12 years and could never go to another doctor after having Dr. Don. She is so caring, warm, funny and knowledgeable. I have had a lot of serious health issues and she has always made sure I receive the best treatment from a great team of specialists.

It appears Edinger has encouraged their doctors to 'get in and get out' concerning appointments. I have seen Dr Don for three years and my last visit - will be my last visit. "let's move on" I was told twice when trying to explain dissatisfaction concerning a referral and the way the office books appointments. Her breast exam was the quickest and weakest exam I have ever had - I'm in my 50's. Yes, I'm moving on!

I have been seeing Dr. Don for about three or four years. She substituted for my usual doctor at Edinger one day and I liked her so much I switched to her! She is super friendly, actually listens to you, is very responsive and seems to have a very high level of knowledge. I really enjoy having her as my general practitoner.

Dr. Don is great...intelligent, caring and very normal (i've been to a number of fairly creepy doctors in my time.) The staff is not exactly going to win any awards for friendliness, but they did get me a same day appointment so I can't really ask for more. I have a rare disorder and Dr. Don seemed to already know a lot about it and got on top of it right away. So glad I found her.