Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen E Kennedy
Dr. Karen E Kennedy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gulf Breeze, FL. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Kennedy is affiliated with Gulf Breeze Hospital and Sacred Heart Hospital On The Emerald Coast. Dr. Kennedy has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen E Kennedy has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Karen E Kennedy has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
Dr. Karen E Kennedy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 47
I had my first visit last week with Dr. Kennedy. She is excellent. A very compassionate doctor. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great doctor. My physical therapist, Ruth Jenkins at Manual Therapy in Gulf Breeze/Crestview office recommended Dr. Kennedy. After being married to a doctor in the past, and knowing how hard is to find a really good doctor and PT-- I highly recommend both if you are looking for these specialties.
Don't go to her if you are trying to concieve with any possible fertility issues, it's a headache and a waste of time.
Dr. Kennedy and her office staff have proven to be one of the best "care teams" on the Emerald Coast for the following reasons: 1)Ability to diagnose accurately GYN issues that were overlooked by previous doctors 2)Professional staff that act swiftly to provide appointments and facilitate communications with the doctor 3) Follow up care, immediate care, and preventative care are all treated as matters of importance
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kennedy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1996
University Of Texas Health Science
Dr. Karen E Kennedy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGynecology Solutions Llc, 1118 Gulf Breeze Pkwy Ste 201, Gulf Breeze, FL
Dr. Karen E Kennedy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gulf Breeze, FL.