Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karen H Reed has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Karen H Reed has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
Dr. Karen H Reed has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Karen H Reed is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I am new to the area and had not yet established a GYN connection. When I found myself having some issues, I asked friends for recommendations. After calling several, and as a new patient - could not be seen for one month plus!When I called Dr. Reed's office, she was able to see me in 2 days. What a relief. Upon arrival, a few papers to fill out, get my height/weight and the nurse going over my medical history and blood pressure - then into the Dr.'s office for a consult.How nice to be able to speak with and meet my Dr. face to face (with my clothes on) before going to the exam room! How many of you have ever met your Dr. for the first time, naked with a piece of tissue covering you and your legs up in stirrups, LOL. She was so personable, a great listener and made me feel so comfortable chatting like old friends.I have some pending tests and follow up visits, but this Dr. is A number 1 in my book!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
29 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Karen H Reed accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Karen H Reed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Simpsonville, KY.