Disappointing

WORST Healthcare provider I have ever experienced in my life. I am in college and needed my medical records to be faxed to another doctors office in my area, and they REFUSED. I am a flight's distance from home and they told me I need to physically come in to sign a release form for my information. They harm their patients by being unable and unwilling to simply FAX information to a different doctor because now I CANNOT be seen by a doctor up here. I understand taking patient confidentiality seriously, but this is unethical and NOT in the best interests of their patients. The lack of help I received over the phone showed how little they care about their patients best interest. DO NOT waste your time going here where all they care about is a paycheck, and not the well being of their patients. Words cannot describe how frustrating and difficult it has been dealing with this.

The Best

A physician that genuinely cares about her patients. Straight forward and clear about her diagnosis and directions to resolve the issues. Never had a better doctor in my 77 years.

Patient first.

Remarkable doctor and staff

I was treated with respect and kindness. I would recommend her

Dr. Karen D East is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Eagle, ID.