Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karen J Fahey has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Karen J Fahey has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Karen J Fahey has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 23
She and her front office staff were very disrespectful and condescending. I witnessed her front office staff giving confidential patient information over the phone in front of other patients. She was very disorganized and condescending. I would not recommend her as she just wants to throw pills down people's throats.
I had a complex pain problem. Dr. Fahey took the time needed to sort this out and find the right treatments for me. She was always very caring and compassionate. She diagnosed some things other doctors had not found. The only problem is that she's often running late, but she's taken more time than scheduled with me when it's needed.
Dr Fahey is a reliable Medical Doctor, she adheres to state regulations is aware of regulations of Adult Family homes she is prompt in getting orders and taking care of her patients. I send her requests directly or call her on her cell and all care needs of her patients are taken care of.I would recommend her to any Facility looking for a Doctor who is reliable and keeps good documentation and is compassionate to her patients, she takes the time to understand her patients and makes sure he/she is on the right treatment.
Dr. Fahey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Karen J Fahey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNeurosurgery Northwest-Puyallup, 205 15th Ave SW Ste D, Puyallup, WA
Dr. Karen J Fahey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Puyallup, WA.