Dr. Karen Fanucci Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Fanucci?

Wonderful doctor and excellent staff.

Posted on October 16th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Fanucci for years. She is very competent and very caring doctor. Furthermore, her staff is terrific. I am blessed to be her patient.

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Dr Fanucci is a very caring and compassionate medical professional who takes the time to hear your concerns and respond to them in a timely manner with excellent advice and medication as necessary. She also employs a very capable and welcoming staff.

Best doctor ever

Posted on January 6th, 2015

Dr. Fanucci is extremely knowledgeable and a very caring doctor. I have never received better care. I have been a patient of hers for many years and absolutely love her. She not only diagnoses correctly - she follows up with you. Her Medical Assistant and office staff are also the best around. Kelly is most efficient in every aspect from scheduling appointments, ordering tests, getting pre-approvals and referrals to specialists. All in all a wonderful doctor and office staff - highly recommended.

Very compassionate

Posted on March 26th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Fanucci for many years and could not be happier with her care for me. I am so happy she has decided to take her practice on her own. I enjoy being able to call the office and actually getting a real person that answers the phone and takes care of my needs. I highly recommend this doctor if you are in the need of great care.

Posted on September 7th, 2011

I used to go to this doctor until I relized that she was a qack. Made many mistakes on my physical well being. I woiuld not suggest her at all. And if you want a nasty office staff that this is the Doctor for you

Posted on May 11th, 2010

Dr. Fanucci is very profession, genuinely concerned, and very knowledgeable. She makes you feel relaxed and comfortable and is very compassionate.

Please get an office of your own

Posted on November 11th, 2009

I like Dr. Fanucci very much and feel confident about her abilities. However, the last time I had an appointment, when I arrived (a 1 1/2 hr drive), I was told that I wasn't on the schedule. I then waited over 2 hours to see the doctor. When I've called to make appointments, I have waited on hold for a long time, then been disconnected. The last time I went to the office, I swore htat I wouldn't do that to myself again...

Posted on September 22nd, 2017