Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karen E Fleenor has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Karen E Fleenor has the following 12 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
Dr. Karen E Fleenor has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
she was my doctor with my first son he was born in 1993. she told me on my due date that I had a healthy seven and a half pound baby boy she didn't induce me till I was a week overdue he was born weighing five pounds five and a half ounces. he was also born with a major heart defect and he only had his arms down to his elbows he did not have the bottom half of his arm on either arm and I had 7 ultrasounds with this woman but she didn't know that he was missing that portion of his arms on either arm nor that he didn't have thumbs on either hand. She didnt even have the decency to come to me after my emergency c section and tell me that my baby may die. My husband was made to come break the news to me. He was flown to Duke University where he died six days later. To this day that woman has yet to apologize to me or offer an explanation. I requested my medical records several times and guess what , they only found half of them and none of my ultrasound's.
Staff is very courteous and prompt. The Dr. also saw me in a timely manner. The only complaint I have is that she rushes her patients and doesn't give them time to process and understand completely what she is telling them. Sometimes folks needs an extra few minutes to comprehend and take in information. "Bedside manner" is extremely important to me. I won't be going back due to how she made me feel.
While she did deliver my first two children, she has bad bedside manner and is rude. She at one time argued with me over when i felt my daughter move for the first time. At first she was a great doctor but maybe if she was more into helping than just making that dollar itd be better? But staff is super nice! Best part about visits
31 Years Experience
East Tennessee State University James H Quillen College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Karen E Fleenor accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Karen E Fleenor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tullahoma, TN.