Dr. Karen E Forsman Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Karen E Forsman?

Excellent doctor very caring person about her patients, She is the very best.

Could not of asked for a better doctor! Professional, thoughtful, & kind. Dr Forsman has the qualities you not only want in a doctor but also in a friend.

Came in with tiny bump on scalp, no discoloration, which was not bothering me. She wanted a biopsy. She coughed and choked while taking the biopsy and the site became infected within 24-36 hours. I was put on an anti-biotic that can cause tendon damage in the ankles. Her partner, Dr. Purcell prescribed the medicine. I told her it was dangerous for people over 65 because it could cause tendon damage. She claimed that was the only medicine to heal the infection. It has been 5 months and I still have discomfort in my ankles. I was called a week after the biopsy and told by the receptionist that the biopsy was not malignant - no further explanation. Within 10 days the site swelled up to twice the original size. I went back to Dr. Forsman and she now tells me it is a hydrocystoma (water cyst)…and I can leave it alone, have it drained or have surgery to remove it. It is now three times as large as when I first went to her. I called to asked the best route to take and she won't return my call.

I have found Dr. Forsman to be an outstanding physician. She has seen me thru many skin cancers w/great success. She listens to the patient and spends time going over everything concerning the visit. The time spent w/you regardless of what may be going on is made to make you feel you are the only patient she has seen all day. You are never rushed or hurried out of the office.