Dr. Karen Fortune Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Karen Fortune?

Dangerous care

Posted on May 21st, 2016

My contraction was 10mins apart and she told us if we didn't induce we had to leave. I told her I wanted a natural birth. She told us we had to leave. Basically her way or the high way. We left only to go back two hours later as contractions got stronger. The umbilical cord was wrap around my baby neck my husband as her to cut it and she flung the baby around. So dangerous. Don't put your baby and yourself in danger.

Can't recommend

Posted on August 4th, 2015

Dr. Fortune seemed great at my first appt. But, my second appointment when I had concerns about conception was a disaster! Instead of treating me like we are partners navigating MY HEALTH together, she insisted on talking down to me and spewing false statistics to support her staunch position against what I was requesting. I am now looking for a new OB. Wouldn't recommend you waste any time with her.

very rude

Posted on April 30th, 2015

I reached 10 min early for the appointment . i sat alone in the doctor's room for 40 min and could hear her talking and laughing for more than 40 min . i went to nurse 2 time she apologized then doc came in the room didnt even say sorry or anything . checked baby size and heart beat and done .. soooo rude ... and this is not the first time .

Posted on March 17th, 2015

Dr. Fortune rushed through my appointment like I did not matter. She has no time to hear my concerns, to busy to take care of her patients. I will never recommend her to anyone. I took half a day off just for not even 10 minutes of nothing! So disappointed!

Posted on January 10th, 2017