Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen M Foti MD
Dr. Karen M Foti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kenner, LA. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen M Foti has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Karen M Foti has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Karen M Foti - Posted on November 30th, 2018
Dr Karen Foti and her Staff are beyond the rudest staff I have encountered. My sister brought her son in the office 45 min early and and was told the wait would be 2 hours!!! We had 12:45 apt!!!! This receptionist Got loud and gave me sister Attitude and my sister said this was ridiculous that every time they come for an appointment it’s my sister brought my nephew in for chest pain !!! always a 2 hour wait or past the original apt time !!! The receptionist then call my sister a liar and said it a 2 hour wait !!! So my sister called her a Witch and she went and told dr and she kicked my sister out the office. My sister told her that my son having chest pain and the dr said if it’s that bad take him to the hospital and they won’t see him .. What kind of Dr turns away a child who having chest pain !!!!
THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD
Self-verified patient of Dr. Karen M Foti - Posted on September 19th, 2018
I have two daughters, and I would never let another doctor be their primary care goddess except Dr. Karen Foti. Any time I have to come and see her she always take one look at my girls and after less than 5 mins every time she tells me exactly what is wrong with them the the correct prescription to make them better. My youngest had pneumonia after hearing her cought she knew what was wrong. To make sure she listening to her breath and and got an x-Ray done. But she had sent the medicine to the pharmacy before the x-rzy was preformed. I love her. Most high respect goes to her all day everyday
Self-verified patient of Dr. Karen M Foti - Posted on June 7th, 2010
Dr. Karen M Foti Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS LA BlueConnect HMO POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGELMAN VADIM, 200 W Esplanade Ave Ste 314, Kenner, LA
Dr. Karen M Foti is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kenner, LA.