Dr. Karen Giardino Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Karen Giardino?

Great Doctor

Posted on December 15th, 2017

She is the most thorough Doctor I have ever been too. She spent over an hour with me at a follow up visit discussing all of my concerns

First visit

Posted on March 25th, 2017

Wait time was long. Was pleased with doctor and physician assistant. Office never called my prescription into my drug store. Very disappointed. Visit was on Friday now have to wait until Monday to call office for new medication.

Posted on September 12th, 2016

Horrible. Dr. will only see patient for first visit and then passed off to nurse practioner. Even if you are having medication issues or additional problems she will not schedule you to see her. awful level of care.

very satisfied !

Posted on September 9th, 2016

Dr. Giardino was referred to me by a good friend many years ago. on every visit, I had dr.g, and only once did I have an assistant. I have never had a bad visit, and have never waited more than 20 minutes, either in the waiting room or the other room. the girls in the front office were extremely nice and friendly to me! talking and laughing. they all made me feel like I was their only patient! I am very grateful for dr. giardino and her staff. they even told me that my next visit would be with dr.giardino's assistant, which I thought was very nice of them to tell me. and when I told them the price I was paying for my prescription, dr.giardino went out of her way to find me a place to get my medicine a lot cheaper. I am very happy with all these people!

Try to get an appointment

Posted on September 1st, 2016

Recommended by my primary- I'm a Non Insulin Dependent Diabetic. Reached the time where I need a specialist to control the diabetes. Called the office on multiple occasions, always got the message that "we're busy - leave detailed message - we'll call back. Left message twice - never got the return call. Finally got through to a human and was told "we are not accepting diabetic patients for the next seven months". Glad it wasn't life threatening. Hard to rate the Doc without meeting her but her office rates a 1 at best, so I'll average her up.

Worst medical practice.

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

As others have mentioned- you see Dr. G. once and passed on to one her absolutely horrible NP. I would wait two hours for the NP to take my blood pressure and to tell me my results were normal. The NPs have no bedside manner and I left crying on multiple occasions. And the office staff make you feel like you are losing your mind. If I could give it zero stars, I would.

Posted on July 6th, 2016

I have only seen Dr G one time. I was then pushed off to Ellen and called 2 weeks ago saying she left the practice, not a shocker to me since she was awful!!! The office staff is one of the worst that I have ever seen, especially Jessica. She could care less about you. When you call to confirm, make or change an apt, you might as well be talking to a brick wall. She is one of the coldest people I have ever dealt with. Get a new job because this type of work is not meant for you.

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

I have been a patient for about 3 years. I have seen Giardino once. Every other time has been with her NP, who seem so change every month. I rarely get the same NP twice. The NP is pretty condescending and very critical about patients. There is a difference between delievering evaluations about a patient and being completely cold. Recently, I had an appointment scheduled for 4 months and a week before my appointment, I was called and told I needed to reschedule so they could see a new patient in my slot. Excuse me? I've been a loyal patient for a couple years. My life does not revolve around my doctor's time table. It's common courtesy to appreciate your existing patients. Because of the near month set back in my appointment, I am of course running low on medication and was given a hard time when I called to get new scripts. My medication isn't something I take lightly. I need it daily, do not interfere with that. Office wait times vary, but you are generally waiting quite a while. When you get in to your room, the walls are very thin and the NP is not quiet about shouting your business about. The staff seems highly inconvenienced when it comes to doing anything related to working. And I definitely do not appreciate the receptionist delivering medical advice over the phone. When I call about a medical issue, I expect my doctor or NP to call back with my answers. I would go somewhere else; but Giardino is really the only game in town.

Waste of time

Posted on December 29th, 2015

This office is terrible. They act like they're doing you an enormous favor by seeing you. They seem very uninterested in helping their patients. You might as well stay with your HP for all the help you get from these people.

Go for the doctor, leave because of the staff.

Posted on October 28th, 2015

The doctor herself and the nurses are great. The office staff on the other hand is rude, and has a greater than you attitude.

Posted on September 27th, 2015

Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on February 11th, 2015

I have never seen the doctor since first visit - 5 years of seeing nurses. The office was the most unhelpful doc's office I have ever been in. (I'm 67). They were rude, obstructionist and made anything I needed impossible. It was like an obstacle course of problems. One nurse marginal, other nice.