Dr. Karen Gould Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Gould?

Posted on December 1st, 2016

I have been coming to Dr. Gould for many years, She is second to none. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Posted on August 12th, 2016

I have been going to this practice for several years. They have always done a great job and they take their time to answer any questions you may have. All the staff is wonderful

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

Very knowledgeable doctor , great bedside manner, great follow-up.

Best Dermatologist.

Posted on November 13th, 2013

Dr. Gould has proved over and over to me and my family to be one of the best dermatologist we have ever seen. She is very knowledgeable. I trust her opinion 100% and so does my family, who have also seen her many times. She is very personable as well and you can feel comfortable speaking with her. I recently moved out of the area and cannot find a doctor like her! If you need a dermatologist, she is the one!

Posted on January 8th, 2012

Dr. Gould was very nice and made me feel very comfortable. She did a great job on my skin biopsy. She did it very quickly and it didn't hurt at all. I have already recommended her to two of my friends .

Kind and Caring

Posted on December 28th, 2011

This was my second visit with Dr. Gould. The first visit she was running late and a nurse apologized and explained that another patient had needed prompt attention due to a rash. Dr. Gould also apologized and told me she typically runs on time. She addressed the purpose of my visit and suggested I return for a full skin exam to have all my moles looked at. She explained she couldn't perform the exam today because the amount of time needed due to the depth of the exam. On my return visit I waited maybe 10 minutes. A full exam means FULL. She looked through my hair and over every inch of my skin. She would call out descriptions to her nurse who made notations in her laptop of my moles. I was very impressed with Dr. Gould. She is very kind and listened and addressed all my questions.

Posted on January 26th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Karen Gould for the past 4 years and find her thorough, professional and friendly. I've had to have several suspicious moles removed and she has put me completely at ease each time. I will be her patient as long as she's practicing in this area!

Posted on September 1st, 2017