Dr. Karen L Goulet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen L Goulet?

Very Caring

Dr. Karen Goulet is very nice and with a great bedside manner. I had her as my doctor and my daughters doctor years ago. There are fewer and fewer doctors today with the caring that this doctor demonstrates. I once read Dr. Goulet's biography in a local paper...while she was going to med school was raising 5 children by herself, worked two jobs and still graduated among the top of her class. Simply Amazing! I give her 10 stars.

Dr Karen Goulet saved my life when others had given up

Dr. Karen Goulet saved my life. My heart had stopped in the ambulance on the way to the hospital...the paramedics could do nothing and thought I was dead on arrival...however when they got my body into E.R. Dr. Karen Goulet never gave up on me. I am alive today because of this miraculous doctor.

Type 2 Diabetes