Dr. Karen T Guerrero Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen T Guerrero?

A Wonderful Doctor

Dr Guerrero was very professional, personable, knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable during my visit. I appreciated the online new patient forms that I could print out. I arrived on time, handed over my paperwork, had my annual skin cancer check, got a quick treatment, checked out and was on my way in under 40 minutes. The staff were also pleasant and efficient. My time with the doctor was easy and not rushed. She listened carefully to what I had to say and explained what was going on in plain english - easy to understand. The office is light, roomy and very up to date. I highly recommend Dr Guerrero!

First-Rate Dermatologist

Dr. Guerrero is a first-rate dermatologist. I had a couple areas of great concern and she took care of me with great concern and compassion. She and her staff were terrific. I would recommend Dr. Guerrero to anyone!

Very knowledgeable!

Had my 1st visit with the doctor and all went well. Dr. G is great! Dr. Is attentive and highly knowledgeable.