Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen M Hardart
Dr. Karen M Hardart, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glen Burnie, MD. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Hardart is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center. Dr. Hardart has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen M Hardart has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Breast Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2014, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hardart is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Karen M Hardart accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAnnapolis Ob/Gyn, 300 Hospital Dr Ste 234, Glen Burnie, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Karen M Hardart in this video.
Dr. Karen M Hardart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Burnie, MD.