Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karen E Hayes has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Karen E Hayes has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Karen E Hayes has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Karen E Hayes is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I've been seeing KH for over a year now because my oncologist said I needed a GYN. I used to work with GYNs and had never met anyone one who was as informed, concerned, or spent as much time (unhurried) with a patient as KH. Granted, I no longer need an OB, but as a GYN, she is wonderful and open minded, not stuck in some treatment modality. I think the world of her!
She seemed like a very good Doctor. She took the time to explain what she could about my symptoms but after the appointment first my antibiotics were not at the pharmacy and I had to wait a day for the prescription to be sent even when the provider said I had to start taking them immediately. Second, I waited 2 weeks for them to give me my test results and third, after I finally called them to get my results she said she had to refer me to another specialist but she never called back to let me know which specialist I had to go thru. I felt as she simply forgot about me and left me in limbo with a lot of pain.
Dr. Hayes always spend all the time I needed to discuss my pregnancy. When it came tome to deliver my baby, her timing was impeccable. We woke her up very early when I had contractions, met at the hospital, and when it came time to deliver she was there and walked me through everything. It was an overall wonderful experience and I still go to her for check-ups. She even called me in the evening before to follow up. her staff is knowledgeable and friendly as well, especially Stacy at the front desk.
I love Dr. Hayes!! This is my first pregnancy and I was kind nervous at the beginning. Dr. Hayes was with me for the whole 41 weeks and of course in the delivery room. She is very knowledgeable, support,patient and humorous. She is also very gentle and I didn't even notice she did the pap smear tests, cervix exams... since she could make me totally relax. On the big day, Dr. Hayes came to the delivery room when my husband and I just arrived the hospital (not like most OBs who show up at the last minute). She did all the cervix check and even did perineal message for me. she slept at hospital the night i was in labor.I pushed for almost three hours and she was with me the whole time, holding the towel for me that I could push better. I feel she really cares about me and I totally trust her. I will definitely go to her for my second pregnancy. It is true that sometime i have to wait in an appointment when she is behind the schedule but it worth the waiting!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Karen E Hayes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Karen E Hayes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Collins, CO.