The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Hendershott
Dr. Karen Hendershott, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Camden, NJ (and 3 other locations). She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Hendershott is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center, Cooper Hospital Umc and Cooper University Hospital. Dr. Hendershott has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Hendershott has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Karen Hendershott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.