Dr. Karen L Hermansen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen L Hermansen?

Best ENT Doc in NOVA

Outstanding doc. Wonderful manner coupled with outstanding knowledge and skill.

I have seen Dr. Hermensen on and off for the last 25 years. She is very kind and caring while still remaining very professional. I would recommend her without reservation.

Dr. Hermansen and staff review

Dr. Hermansen and her staff provided the least acceptable medical service that I have witnessed. My first visit was supposed to be with Dr. Hermansen but was instead with a less than knowledgeable nurse practitioner. I have seen some very helpful nurse practitioners in the past but this one would not listen. My second visit was with Dr. Hermansen. I was the very first patient of the day and had to wait 30 minutes to be seen. I expressed to her one of my problems and she responded "well, who knows what that could be" and moved on. My third visit, after still not mitigating my sinus problem at all, ended the visit by prescribing me sleep and water (she literally wrote those on a prescription pad for me). Further, I had to wait 1.5 hours before being seen on this occasion. I would not recommend in the least.

Recommended

I have been very pleased with Dr. Hermansen. I was referred to her by my allergist. She takes the time to explain her recommendations and procedures. My surgery and recovery went exactly as she told me it would.

Knows her Stuff

I had seen many different doctors for this vertigo issue I had. No one seemed to have the answer. Dr. Hermansen told me the diagnoses I had gotten before didn't make sense. She worked with me and I'm now vertigo free going on 3 years now.

Great Doctor

For many years, I have visited numerous doctors to ask about a same symptom and they sent me home carelessly. Dr. Hermansen knew the correct diagnosis to my existing problem that needed to be taken care of right away. She also removed my tumor and did a fantastic job that I even get compliments from others who view my surgical area (scar healing). I thank her for the rest of my life for taking such good care of me. Plus, her smile is warm and instantly your worries get washed away :)

Dr. Hermansen is a wonderful doctor. However, her office staff leaves much to be desired. They did not return phone calls, and were rude when they did finally (four days later) return phone calls about a surgery. They did not keep me updated on the wait time that ended up being 1 1/2 hours after my scheduled appointment time. I would recommend that Dr. Hermansen find new office staff that are capable of doing their jobs as well as she does hers.

Dr. Hermansen is great; her office staff is a great DIS-service to her.

I very much like Dr. Hermansen as she is a very experienced medical professional. However dealing with her office staff (both in person and on the phone) is difficult. They seem very inflexible and unprofessional. I refuse to go into their office again.

A great doc

you may have to wait in her office but that is because she gives each patient the amount of time you need that day....she is not one of those 10 min a pt. docs you see so much now a days.She goes to the hospital and see's her patienets and doesn't leave them to some hospitalist who doesn't know you either.I had a very bad experience with a doctor whose name I will not mention and I feel confident had I seen her I would have my hearing today. I have referred several people to her and they were all pleased with the service.