Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Karen K Hoffmann has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Karen K Hoffmann has the following 13 expertise
- Smell Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Hearing Loss
- Deviated Septum
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Swallowing Disorders
Dr. Karen K Hoffmann has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Karen K Hoffmann is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 10
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hoffmann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1997
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPIEDMOND EAR NOSE THROAT AND RELATED ALLERGY PC, 1720 Peachtree St NW Ste 200, Atlanta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Karen K Hoffmann, MD - Otolaryngology in Atlanta, GA, in this video.
Dr. Karen K Hoffmann is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.