The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen K Hoffmann
Dr. Karen K Hoffmann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Otolaryngology. Dr. Hoffmann is affiliated with Piedmont Atlanta Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen K Hoffmann has 2 locations
1720 Peachtree St NW Ste 200
Atlanta, GA 30309
1720 Peachtree St NW Ste 200
Atlanta, GA 30309
Book Online Now
Dr. Karen K Hoffmann has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Karen K Hoffmann has the following 13 expertise
- Smell Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Hearing Loss
- Deviated Septum
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Swallowing Disorders
Dr. Karen K Hoffmann is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Karen K Hoffmann - Posted on August 1st, 2018
I had suffered from troublesome allergies since 1960. I am presently receiving care from Dr. Hoffmann and experiencing welcomed relief. Excessive nasal dripping and constant coughing are no longer part of my day. The office staff is cordial and prompt, which enhances my satisfaction with my care.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Karen K Hoffmann - Posted on December 7th, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Hoffmann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
- University Of Texas-houst
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Dr. Karen K Hoffmann Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Karen K Hoffmann's office for more information.
1720 Peachtree St NW Ste 200 Atlanta, GA : (404) 351-5045
1720 Peachtree St NW Ste 200 Atlanta, GA 30309
More about Dr. Karen K Hoffmann
Karen Hoffmann, MD is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology. Dr. Hoffmann received her medical degree from the University of Texas – Houston Medical School and completed her residency in Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery at Eastern Virginia Medical School. Dr. Hoffmann then completed a fellowship in Otology/Neurotology at the Silverstein Institute/Ear Research Foundation in Sarasota, Florida. Dr. Hoffmann joined the practice in April 2007, bringing with her a wealth of private practice experience in the medical and surgical management of hearing loss and chronic ear disease, dizziness and vertigo, and sinus disease and allergy. Dr. Hoffmann is a fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, and a member of the American Board of Otolaryngology and the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Karen K Hoffmann, MD - Otolaryngology in Atlanta, GA, in this video.
Dr. Karen K Hoffmann is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.