Dr. Karen M Horton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen M Horton?

I love Dr. Horton

I watch the show "Botched" (Where screwed up plastic surgery is fixed) like crazy, so when I was looking for my own surgeon, I had a list of qualifications. Dr. Horton hit all of them and MORE. She is kind, caring, compassionate. She is HONEST about what to expect, what you need to deal with, what results you will get. She does not push you to book right away, she gives you time to think it over. I spoke to her other aitents and they all had nothing but nice things to say about her and her service, and I totally see why. I LOVE my results, I look great, but also natural. I appreciate that her staff also do scar management therapy. I just started doing it and I am already seeing results. Post surgery, she has been super kind, given me lots of great advice and encouragement. I appreciate I could text her with questions and get a reply same day. I am so happy I found her.

Top Notch Plastic Surgeon

Amazing person and surgeon. Dr. Horton is caring and available to her patients. My results after surgery were beyond my expectations.

Such an amazing surgeon!

Dr. Horton is so fantastic, as well as her whole office staff! I interviewed several surgeons and she was by far the best in her field! Dr.Horton has always made this experience a positive one and I appreciate that after a long year of breast cancer. She recently performed the DIEP flap surgery on me after I finished chemo, so this was the end for me. So many people keep telling me how amazing my breasts look! Dr. Horton is a gifted surgeon with such a warm-heart and fantastic bedside manner. I strongly recommend her to anyone!

Happy!

I'm very grateful to have been introduced to Dr. Horton,she made me very comfortable, her skills are very appreciative, my outcome is much to be Happy about, she is a fabulous doctor!! Thank-You Dr. Karen Horton for making me feel like a whole person and look so beautiful!

Dr. Horton performed my breast cancer reconstruction and has been all I could ask for in a physician. Besides being thrilled with my results I have had other physicians comment on the fabulous job she did. I have minimal scarring even though I generally do not heal well. From beginning to end, she answered every question I had and spent as much time time with me as I needed. My husband was very cautious about anticipating complications and Dr. Horton fit me into her schedule every time so that our fears could be relieved. Her bright smile made visiting her office a pleasure instead of a nightmare. I have happily recommended her to friends for their future surgery needs.

Dr. Karen M Horton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.