Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Ilika
Dr. Karen Ilika, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Ilika is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center, Providence Everett Medical Center and Virginia Mason Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Ilika has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Karen Ilika has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Karen Ilika has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
I went in for a general annual exam and all worried about my hot flashes. SHE was more concerned about what I thought was a very minor change in my periods due to perimenopause, and had been told that by another doctor. She persisted in getting tests and biopsies and found a VERY early cancer inside my uterus. I'm thankful for her thoroughness.
She does ONLY gynecology, so there is not a waiting room full of pregnant women and their toddlers as with most OBGYN's. I can get an appointment within a week, she'll work me in the same day if it's urgent (and a bladder infection is urgent!), and she runs ON TIME! (Mostly due to not having to run to the hospital for those pesky preggos I think). In fact if you're 10 minutes late,that is 10 minutes of YOUR appointment time that you've missed. I never have to wait. Her staff is friendly too.
Dr. Ilika is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
EvergreenHealth Medical Center
Providence Everett Medical Center
Virginia Mason Medical Center
United States Army Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaren L Ilika MD, 8921 25th Pl NE, Seattle, WA
Dr. Karen Ilika is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.