Dr. Karen Hamilton Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Karen Hamilton?

Posted on April 27th, 2014

Went to this so called Dr. for cosmetic surgery. And had a terrible experience. I am still dealing with the hack job she did on my female parts!! Had to have another Dr fix what she did. However she has caused damage that will never be able to be fixed!! She walked away from her practice while I was still healing from surgery, I even still had external stitches that were not removed. I gave this woman lots of $. And in return, I have a lifetime of discomfort and pain!!!!

Quack

Posted on January 17th, 2011

I too paid over 16000 for my surgeries, they failed, charged me again to fix, and I am still in pain. She has since closed her pactice, without telling anyone. I showed up for my appt and it was closed.

Bad Dr

Posted on June 12th, 2010

I went to Dr Hamilton. She said she was a surgeon. she is not.the procedure she did to tighten my vaginal wall failed then she charged me to "fix it" and that failed too!! Im so disapointed and out over $16,000

Sensitive issue...Sensitive Doctor!

Posted on March 21st, 2009

It never occurred to me that I could "fix" a very private area of my body. I was extremely self-conscious about my private parts. I refused to let my partner even see me naked or without my panties on. It was during a trip to the gym that I learned about a "labialplasty"; a procedure that would give me back my self-esteem, a sense of comfort with my husband that took our relationship to the next level. Who could have ever thought that a surgical procedure to enhance the appearance of my private area would be so life-changing? Even better, she is the kindest most considerate surgeon that I have ever had. There is no course in medical school that teaches this compassion - Thank you Dr. Hamilton for giving me back my sensuality.

Posted on September 15th, 2014