Dr. Karen J Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen J Johnson?

Good With My Son

My son has a fear of doctors, Karen Johnson is a knowledgeable and kind pediatric doctor who did her best to make him comfortable. She has confidence in her expertise. The Pediatric office shares a building with Urgent Care and does not seem particularly clean.

office sucks dr is good

The setting in the office and the wait time sucked but Dr Johnson cared and diagnosis were spot on and really nice

Horrible Office

I had an appt and waited one and a half hours with my kids in the room and finally walked out and got my money back and my forms back I had filled out. Everyone had went to lunch and left my kids and I in the exam room waiting for Dr Johnson and she never came in. The office was filthy and the staff were coughing all over their hands before handing me paperwork to sign. The Peds office is also in the same room as their urgent care so you are mixing sick adults with well children. Not very wise. There also is not a separation of sick versus well children office waiting rooms. I was so disappointed!! I will never go back.

Asthma

Dr. Karen J Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Barbara, CA.