Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karen J Jones has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Urinary Incontinence
- Alternative Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I have been seeing Dr. Karen Jones for over 20 years. I live quite a distance from Seattle but trust Dr. Jones Implicitly. I drive nearly 1.5 hours to see her and have never regretted it. Dr. Jones is practical and kind. I don't pay too much attention to the office staff as it has changed so much over the years but Dr. Jones delivered my babies and has taken great care of me for two decades and for that I am grateful.
I had seen her numerous times and she was rather nice in the beginning my relative said they didnt think so. But, I kept going to her and found her decent but the last time I went to see her whole dispositon changed and her medical assistant behaved oddly. I was dissapointment that I did not receive the same quality of care that last time as the first time. She did not seem to care and her disposition was cold. This led to me having a problem not being taken care of because I did not go back to her and when I came back to this clinic to see someone else it was like there was this ripple effect of the same bedside manner. This was extremely unfortunate to my health and time.
34 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Reading Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Karen J Jones accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLamperti Facial Plastic Suregey, 1101 Madison St Ste 700, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Karen J Jones in this video.
Dr. Karen J Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.