Dr. Karen Jaranowski Is this you?

Happy to have her as our anesthesiologist

It was a comfort to know that Dr. Karen Jaranowski was there for us during a difficult time. She is the best!

Highly recommend

Karen Jaranowski was an essential part of the success of my daughter's surgery. She was so kind to my daughter and made her feel relaxed. So thankful to have her as a part of our medical team.

Larry G.

Dr J. was very kind and explained everything to me and my family. I have had bad times in surgery before but this was not one of them. I would happily recommend her to my friends and family.

Awesome doctor. Best anesthesiologist I have had after many surgeries.

Mary

Dr Jaranowski is an anesthesiologist and doesnt have an office(works in the operating room). I am not sure what those other reviewers are referring to but they must have her confused with someone else. I had a great experience with her. She explained everything about the anesthesia and was very caring. I always vomit after surgery but did not today. Thanks Dr. Jaranowski!

Frank K.

This doctor was very knowledgable and compassionate towards my son. He woke up without a lot of pain and with no nausea.

Horrible

Worst bedside manners I've ever witnessed. This woman should not be working with children. Or people for that matter!!

survivor_man

I have never been so angry leaving a doctor's office as I was with this appointment. She acted as if I was bothering her. She doesn't look a ...

RUDE DOCTOR!!!!

MISERABLE WOMAN, RUDE AND NO BEDSIDE MANNERS. A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!

Dr. Karen Jaranowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.