Dr. Karen King Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen King?

Posted on October 19th, 2017

I saw her for several years. She always had a smile and is great when it comes to knowing your problem.

Wife and daughter have to find new doctor for the 3rd time. She nolonger accepts Military Health Insurance

Posted on May 27th, 2017

Tired of doctors not accepting military health insurance. All disabled Veterans with her have to take a hike. Nice. Refuse service to the ones who protect you.

Great bed side manner

Posted on October 25th, 2016

Love Dr. King!

Posted on January 31st, 2016

I absolutely love this office. My kids actually enjoying going to see PA Hornsby. She is so awesome.

Posted on January 28th, 2016

Great doctor that sits down and talks to you regarding anything at all you need to talk about. Very soothing manner. Her physician's assistance is a great substitute when Dr. King is out. I would definitely recommend them to other.

Posted on March 7th, 2015

Do not go there. They have no idea what they are doing.

Doctor absent

Posted on February 3rd, 2014

I have been here several times, and have only seen a 'nurse practitioner'. I've gotten my prescriptions but have never even MET the doctor, which strikes me as very strange, and not in a good way. To authorize prescriptions without seeing a patient just seems improper. The office staff isn't rude, but they aren't friendly either.

Poor availability, poor staff, doctor ok

Posted on November 14th, 2012

CARING & WONDERFUL DOCTOR

Posted on November 28th, 2011

Dr. King has been a caring doctor for myself & my husband. My mother & son & fellow employees now go to her also.She has helped me with my husband who was ill & found that he had cancer. She has helped him with anxiety & depression. She was able to diagnose my severe depression & my diabetes. Dr. King has helped us fill out many forms for the disability office and attorneys that she really did not know how to do.Dr. King has been my doctor for over 15 years and my husbands for almost 9 years.She is the most caring doctor I have ever had. I wish there were more like her. Sometimes I know you have to wait some but, she is well worth the wait. I was shocked that someone wrote that no office would be closed because of the weather. I do not know where she lives but, I live five minutes from her office and you could not even drive because of the ice. I am glad that she cared enough for her employees and patients to not allow them to put their lives in harms way. Also, Dr. King has called me back every time I have called even on a Sunday morning at 6:00 am. I have nothing but high praise for her and her staff. They have even opened up there office after hours for me to pick up samples which she freely gives. Please make a decision by seeing her yourself and you will see what I mean.

Overall Good

Posted on August 4th, 2011

Un-accomodating Doctor & Staff

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

I saw Dr. King once in her office. While she was pleasant and easy to speak to, the inefficient way she manages her office is a very big sore spot for me. She failed to come into her office to see patients for almost a week due to "bad weather". I am from up north and I have NEVER heard of any doctor not seeing patients for a week because of the weather. The weather here was not that bad for an entire week! She does NOT have an answering service so I was unable to reach her when I needed medical care during the bad weather. In addition, her office is quite non-accommodating when dealing with changes in insurance, even insurance they accept. They refused to see me the second time without an insurance card, even though I had all of my insurance information written down to give them in order to verify benefits. Their failure to work with and to be accommodating to their patients has caused me to seek out a different primary care physician. I expect my doctor to be there for me; I had to wait almost two weeks for routine blood test results when the lab she used is in the same building! Her office staff was rude and snotty, and non-accommodating. I would stay far, far away from this doctor if you have a chronic illness or any medical issues that need addressed in a timely manner. I did not know if her office was closed or not a few weeks back and since I couldn't get a hold of an answering service of any kind, I called the ER and asked if they had an additional number for her. The ER unit secretary told me that they did NOT have an additional phone number for Dr. King and that when her patients are in either the ER or the hospital, she doesn't return their phone calls and is very difficult to get a hold of. I don't know about anyone else, but that is a doctor I do not want anywhere near me! If you are very sick, she will NOT be there for you when you need her as your doctor. My advice is RUN, RUN, RUN, especially if you are chronically ill.

Posted on February 28th, 2010

Great Doctor, listens to what i was saying, and very caring. Wish we have Doctors like her.