Dr. Karen L Keller Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Karen L Keller?

skin disorder

My friends recommended me to Dr Keller. I am still trying to make up my mind about her. She came into the room and acted like she did not know why she was there. Sort of a casual attitude. Not pro-active by any means. I will go back for the second appointment but I am not impressed.

Growing lump on face

I would highly recommend NOT EVER going to Dr. Karen Keller. I was refered to her about 6 years ago for hair loss and she looked at my hair, said "oh yeah, I see some hair loss there. There is really nothing that can be done." That was her diagnosis and treatment. More recently, I was refered to her yet again for a lump on my face that keeps growing because of my medical group. No exageration here, my appointment with her lasted 2 minutes. She looked at the lump FROM A DISTANCE and said that it had to be removed surgically and would leave a huge scare. She didn't ask if I felt discomfort, didn't ask or examine as to whether any substance came out of it (by the way, there is a huge pore on it and a substance does come out). I also asked her about a burn I recently got on my checst and told her that I had been rubbing vitamin E on it to help lessen the scaring. She informed me that there is nothing showing that vitamin E prevents scaring and that there was nothing really I could do. End result, Dr. Karen Keller provided me with no solutions or suggestions. Visit at your own risk.