Dr. Karen R Kieserman Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Karen R Kieserman?

dangerous and avoid

I would avoid her at all costs with your children. She is uncaring and irresponsible.

Irresponsible and Unfeeling

A terrible mistake to send my child to someone this unfeeling and careless.

DR KIESERMAN IS ONE OF THE BEST DDR'S I HAVE EVER MET...SHE IS WARM, WELCOMING AND JUST EASY TO TALK TO AND OPEN UP TO

the best!

Dr. K is excellent. I had gone to a few therapists before her and was diagnosed with clinical depression but none of them were really able to help. Dr. K was great, helped me work through several issues, and I have never felt better. I really feel that I owe my life to her. Thanks Dr. K!

OK, but use your own judgment

Long after I had complained of disabling and near-suicidal effects of Zoloft, Dr. Kieserman insisted I stay on it. Finally I rebelled and stopped taking it. Afterward, my internist asked my why, given the effects, I had stayed on it so long. Bingo! Some time later I consulted Dr. Kieserman on a personal/family decision, one which I was being pressed to take against my personal ethic and better judgment. Dr. Kieserman said "Do it," and, fool that I am, I did it. This has cost me my only child, whom I would never be able to trust again regardless of the decision, but still... When I reported back to Dr. Kieserman (twice, in writing) that One Size Does Not Fit All, I got no response.