Dr. Karen K Klatte Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Karen K Klatte?

Wait time? 15 minutes or less.

Great Doctor. My husband and I feel very lucky to have been referred to her. She is caring, proactive, ans listens.

My husband had three heartattacks. He should not even be here on this earth. I first meet Karen when he was in the hospital in Dallas. She was very professional, friendly, and she eased my fears. We thought the world of her. I was sad to learn that she had left the office in Waxahchie. IWe moved but if we ever went back to Texas we would go back to her again because she is a wonderful doctor. jv

Mr.

She is the best Heart Doc. I have ever had! I miss her so much.I dont know why she left but the medical field in Waxahacie lost a good one!I hope she comes back.

Dr. Klatte seems to truly care about her patients in a world where patients seem to get lost in the shuffle. I would recommend her to anyone. I have a very frustrating diagnosis for both physician and patient, she is always encouraging yet admonishing me on ways that I can help myself function the best with my limitations. She gets an A :)

Finally. A cardiologist who listens.

After two heart attacks and two other cardiologists, Karen Klatte is a breath of fresh air. She doesn't insist I take unnecessary medications and has been very intent on treating me as a whole person. I have improved much better under her care and have been able to talk with her about anything without feeling uncomfortable.