Dr. Karen R Konz Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Karen R Konz?

My son has been seeing Dr. Konz for the past 10 years. She has a great relationship with my son. She listens to her patients and I would not want anyone else seeing our son. We have been extremely happy with Dr. Konz.

Apathetic Allegist

We went to her because my son had bad eczema. She barely touched my two year old, and didn't offer much useful suggestions, spare bathing him in a bleach bath, and prescribing him harsh medications with cancer risks. We ended up getting more help from a homeopathic doctor who actually cured his eczema. Go figure...

Most uncaring Dr.

This dr. could care less about me. Looked at my allergic rash four feet away and never touched me. Then said I dont know what it is and threw unnecessary drugs at me. Then I called on a sat. after all the meds with a more severe reaction. She said she couldnt help and wouldnt help. Then told me to have a nice weekend. REALLY!!! Then would not see me on that monday as an emergency. THE worst uncaring dr. I have EVER had! Wouldnt bring my cat to her!