Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Karen Koscica
Dr. Karen Koscica, DO, OD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Koscica is affiliated with Care One at Raritan Bay Medical Center, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center and Montefiore Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Koscica has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Karen Koscica has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Karen Koscica has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Karen Koscica is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 8
Dr. Koscica is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Montefiore Medical Center
Saint Peter's University Hospital
North Central Bronx Hospital
Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
John F Kennedy Medical Center
Montefiore Med Ctr Jack D Weiler Hosp of A Einst
Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Saint Peter`s University Hospital and Medical Center
Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Montefiore Med Ctr Henry & Lucy Moses Div
Monmouth Medical Center
Jacobi Medical Center
22 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Jersey Shore Medical Center
Dr. Karen Koscica accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNewark Beth Israel Medical Center, 201 Lyons Ave, Newark, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Karen Koscica, DO, OD - Maternal and Fetal Medicine in Newark, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Karen Koscica is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.