Dr. Karen Kostroff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Kostroff?

So caring!

Posted on December 30th, 2016

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

My experience with Dr Kostroff was 4 yrs ago , I was very scared & nervous after being told I had breast cancer at a facility in Florida . Meeting Dr. Kostroff was the best thing at the time to happen to me , she was kind. Spoke softly & assured me she understood what I was going through ! And I felt it ..... Her diagnosis was different that the surgeons in Fla . Dr Kostroff was my third opinion & she & a dr from Montefiore agreed on the Sam diagnosis ! There had to be a lumpectomy ! With radiation to follow ! She is by far a wonderful Dr. I was completely on board with her ! Lumpectomy went well ....I'm 4 yrs out & feeling very good ! I see her once a year & it's always a pleasure ...if your looking for a breast surgeon ? She's the BEST !

Posted on March 11th, 2016

Dr. Kostroff is amazing. She is kind and compassionate. She saved my life by removing my cancer. It didn't recur which means she got it all. I am very thankful to her, She is great.

No one better

Posted on February 12th, 2015

Dr. Kostroff has been my breast surgeon and was the one who diagnosed me with Stage 2 breast cancer at the age of 31. I am now 41 and her professionalism and genuine care for her pAtients is top notch! She is top in her field and wouldn't choose anyone other the her!

Kindhearted/more than knowledgable

Posted on December 30th, 2013

I just had a partial mastectomy.I was told to get a second opinion by a previous Dr.am I glad I did.Dr.Kostroff told me and my spouse all we needed to know,without scaring me.She incouraged and answered all our questions in the most caring and educated manner possible.I would refer anyone who I know to her without any doubts.I am on the mend now. Thank you Dr.Karen M. Kostoroff you are a wonderful person.

Dr. Monica Erdely, Ed.D.Dr. Monica Erdely, Ed.D.

Posted on November 17th, 2011

Dr. Kostroff saved my life both with her medical guidance and approach as well as her wonderful bedside manner. I am forever indebted to her.

Donna

Posted on January 19th, 2011

I am a current patient of Dr Kostroff since I was diagnosed back in 02. She showed me more compassion and understanding than any other doctor did at my time of need. She is truly a smart, caring and professional Dr. I highly recommend her for anyone with breast cancer.

Top rated surgeon

Posted on November 5th, 2010

One of the most amazing doctors and caring individuals I have ever met who takes her time with each patient and makes you know how much you mean as an individual not just as a patient....warm and considerate, I was able to ask as many questions as I needed and her surgical technique was top notch.

barbara z

Posted on June 6th, 2010

I was able to get an appointment almost immediately and the Doctor and her staff were of the utmost courtesy to me. Not only was the doctor compassionate her office manager made me feel like I couldnt be in better hands. Very loyal and very good at what she does. Makes the patients feel a sense of relaxation under the stress we are under. When I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer I was told to seek a second opinion and the doctor and her office manager assured me that I should do that. They were so sincere and caring and I did seek another opinion and in turn returned to her. Bottom line, great doctor and staff.

Great Doctor

Posted on March 14th, 2010

Dr. Kostroff is a great doctor. She is caring and compassionate. She is also tops in her field and the Chief of Breast Surgery for the whole North Shore/LIJ system. Dr. Kostroff really helped me and was caring and kind at all times, she made me feel at ease throughout a difficult diagnosis. I did think the office staff left a bit to be desired. Dr. Kostroff is the best breast surgeon you could find.

Posted on June 2nd, 2009

Dr. Kostroff makes you feel confident that no matter the diagnosis, you are in the hands of a physician who cares and will do their utmost to achieve the best possible outcome.

Posted on October 14th, 2017