Dr. Karen Krutchick Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Karen Krutchick?

Posted on June 7th, 2011

Dr Krutchik has gone above and beyond to try to help me, after no other Dr, could diagnose my medical problem. She not only treated my problem, she listened to my concerns and eased my fears, along with my pain. Her skills, patience and true concern of my siuation made me gain trust in her as a person. She is everyting that a Physician should be, knowledgable, personable, and cpmpassionate...but cognitive too! I thank God to have met her.She advised me one time, in a lovely way...Don't let this stop your life...go live your life...All will be well. And so I did...there were times of uncertainty at times, but I hung on to what she told me. My son was born in 2003 and these are the happiest of days. Thank you Dr. Karen! Nay God Bless you for all you have done for me and my family. It will never be forgotten. Never.

Posted on April 27th, 2017