Dr. Karen Kuhn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Kuhn?

Outstanding Dr. with great bedside manner...

Posted on October 26th, 2011

Dr. Kuhn is wonderful with kids! Very sweet demeanor and kids love her. All the while she is constantly asking questions and in diagnosis mode. She's just awesome. :-)

A wonderful, caring doctor!

Posted on September 14th, 2011

My 11 and 13 year olds have been seeing Dr. Kuhn since they were born. She has always been available for us and gives great advice without judging. She encourages the kids to eat well, exercise, do well in school, and be respectful to their parents. She is a great role model as well as an excellent doctor!

DR. KUHN IS THE BEST

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Kuhn aince I was five years old and I am 20 now and she can not get rid of me. She has been by my side supporting me since I got diagnosed with medical conditions. She is always there for me to just listen, she never critises or judges, she just listens and helps with her opinion. She has always guided me to the right direction with the best doctors to help me out. I always reccommend my friends to her to have Dr. Kuhn see their children. Dr. Kuhn is like a mom doctor to me, I trust her with my life and I will never see any other doctor but her. Your the BEST Dr. Kuhn!!

Best Pediatrician

Posted on November 2nd, 2010

After trying several pediatricians I finally found Dr. Kuhn. She is thorough, and GREAT with my kids, they absolutely love her. Office visits never feel rushed. Love her!

Posted on June 24th, 2010

Dr.Kuhn is very caring and takes her time with you and answers all my questions. The office can be crowded at time but the overall wait is pretty good. I am always able to get an appointment on the same day if my son is sick.Not to mention the fact that they are open on weekends is great. I recommend Dr.Kuhn highly.

Posted on January 12th, 2009

I have 3 kids. 2 were born with minor complications. She was the attending physician at the hospital. I was a bit weary because she was not the "head" pediatric doctor in the group but soon found out she is VERY qualified. Was able to be quite soothing..and made me feel comfortable with what was happening with my babies. Love her love her and when you are new mom you need someone who is competent with a good beside manner!

Posted on January 26th, 2017