Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Karen L Larson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Karen L Larson has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Karen L Larson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Karen L Larson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I am a patient of Dr. Larson's and also a clinic nurse. A "Meet and Greet" is done by all the physicians in our clinic prior to a patient being treated. It is considered good medical practice, not a waste of time. If you feel your issue requires immediate attention, I would recommend an urgent care facility or the ER.
If you are a new patient, and need to be seen right away, be prepared to have to waste your time at a new patient "Meet and Greet" appointment. Dr. Larson refused to skip the all important "Meet and Greet", so that I could get treatment first. I was told I had to make another appointment the following week, in order to get help and treatment.
I did an extensive search finding a new family physician and I could not be more satisfied with Dr Larson.She is very knowledgable and current, ensures that you understand, and truly partners with you to find the best solutions and answers. She really listens to your concerns and how your health is affecting you.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Larson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1993
Memorial Hermann Hospital System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaren Lynn Larson Md, 7030 Simms St Unit 106, Arvada, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Karen L Larson, MD - Family Medicine in Arvada, CO, in this video.
Dr. Karen L Larson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arvada, CO.