Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen L Lee
Dr. Karen L Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Medical City North Hills and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford. Dr. Lee has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen L Lee has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Karen L Lee is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I first visited Dr. Lee in 2011 after I managed to convince my husband for an initial visit, I have PCOS and while I conceived naturally the first time within a few days of visiting Dr. Lee, I went on to miscarry two times. I have become pregnant through her two times. I had to take Follistim injections to get pregnant both times. The first time we tried Clomid but it did not work for me. In general, she is nice to deal with. I don't ask her many questions but I have gotten the results that I need. As far as recurrent miscarriage goes, she got the required tests done which included karotyping for both me and my husband, blood clotting disorders and an HSG of the uterus to rule out any uterine abnormalities. I am right now expecting and I just hope that this time my baby gets to come into the world.
Dr. Lee is a true rarity in her field. She not only has excellent credentials (Harvard Medical School, Fellowship at Duke) but also has a truly compassionate and caring nature to her. She spent a great amount of time ensuring all of my questions were answered and never hurried through appointments. My experience with her is based on over 25 appointments across two pregnancies and I would highly recommend her.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Karen L Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDfw Fertility Associates, 5477 Glen Lakes Dr Ste 200, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Karen L Lee in this video.
Dr. Karen L Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.