Dr. Karen M Latzko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen M Latzko?

Compassionate, Consumate Professional

She saved my life! Luckily for me she was on call when I arrived at the University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro. Many thanks Doctor!

patient

Dr. Latzko is wonderful, caring, and listens to me when I talk about my issues. She is excellent in uncovering the cause. I travel almost two hours to see her. I wouldn't go to anyone else for my neurogenic bladder. She is the best.

Dr. Latzko is a Great Doctor.

Dr. Latzko is the best. She is caring and attentive to listening and giving advice. She asks all the right questions and takes her time to listen and get to know you. Most of all she knows her stuff and makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. Great doctor I would highly recommend.

"The Best"

Dr Latzko is a compassionate, warm and knowledgeable Doctor.. After being diagnosed with Prostate cancer she made sure that every conceivable way of treating this was exhausted before the ultimate Protatectomy.. She called at home many times to find out how I was doing.. She treats me more than a doctor but someone who truly cares..

I recommend Dr. Latzko without reservation. She has diagnosed and treated two kidney stones.

Highly recommended

Dr. Latzko is very thorough, innovative, easy to talk to and very professional. Both my father and I have utilized her services in both emergency hospital as well as surgical and office settings. Her experience and knowledge is cutting edge. I would highly recommend her to male or female patients.

My experience was very poor, would never recommend. No follow up, nasty attitude, cold staff.

Dr. Karen M Latzko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Princeton, NJ.