Dr. Karen A Lecomte Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Karen A Lecomte?

Excellent bedside manner and is very caring. Dr. LeComte is very patient focused and answered all of our questions. I am extremely happy with the care she is giving me.

Sorry excuse for a doctor!

Worst nuerologist I have ever seen!! Her office staff is great, but she is incompetent, condescending and dishonest. I was referred to her specifically so that she could administer a medication my regular nuero didn't have specialized training in. She gave me the run around for months, lied to and badgered my other health providers and then didn't even do the medication. She was a compete waste of time and energy and I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with her! Again the office and even other nuero (Waymire) are great!

Highly incompetent!

Misdiagnoses, lack of people skills, pushy, does NOT listen to her patients! Stay away from this Dr!

I felt that she did not listen to what my son told her on 2nd visit. like the saying goes "if its wo

Horrible Doctor

Doesn't listen to the patient. I had gone to the ER and was told certain things about my MRI. She had made up her mind before I even walked into her office. She told me everything was normal when I knew it wasn't because of my symptoms. She tried to pass it off as being all in my head, then she tried to tell me it was high blood pressure. I explained that I have white coat syndrome and that I had already been tested and my heart was fine. She did a very brief once over. Then told me I needed anxiety meds. She then complained that she allowed the appointment because of the ER visit and that she had patients waiting. She refused to listen and basically blew me off.

Doesn't listen to the patient

Tries to be friendly has a pleasant bedside manner. But doesn't really hear your concerns and isn't willing to make further investigation into symptoms puts off how you feel. Hesitant to make a diegnoses .

Horrible Doctor

This Doctor is the lest empathetic person you will ever meet!!! Very rude and not knowledgeable at all!! Dont bother seeing her she will just claim your symptoms are in your head!!

Don't know what this is.

Dr. Karen Lecomte is an excellent doctor in my opinion. She is very attentive to my questions and concerns, and has excellent skills and references. to treatment.

MD straight forward & NO BS involved....

Waited 3 months for appt that was a referral. It was for pain management, MD was very late & I was promptly told she doesn't "DO" chronic pain. She was more upset than I & tried to get me in the same day with another Doc. No appts available that day but I told her I could stay in the area until next day (I drove 2 1/2 hrs one way). Stayed in NM at motel & did Pain appt next day. She was very attentive & concerned about my health/pain & tried everything possible to help (more than I can say about Durango CO area!) Thank you, Doctor, & I will be making the trip to see you again...

Most caring and compassionate Neurologist, EVER!

Dr. Lecomte was very accomodating, helpful, and compassionate. She spent a great deal of time reviewing and answering questions and concerns I had each time I visited. Her nurse, Tina was extremely helpful and comforting as well. I highly recommend Dr. Lecomte and her team!

At follow up appointment, Karen ranted about the poor insurance payment for her first visit. Stated that the insurance did not pay any better that Medicare. Looked up copy of insurance remit, and found that they had paid her charges at 100%! She did not wish to continue care and said she would refer us out to a another doctor. Very unprofessional and not at all interested in the welfare of her patient.