Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karen E Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
To anyone contemplating utilizing Dr. Karen Lee as a physician, I would absolutely recommend that you do so. I have used her services exclusively for over a decade, and will continue to do so. I have referred her to many of my friends, all of whom have subsequently thanked me for such a terrific referral and have specifically called me both with outstanding reports of their experience with both Dr. Lee and her office staff. (And the only reason I did not give her 5 stars is because vitals review system goes no higher than 4, so that is 100% in terms of quality). She is an outstanding OB/GYN and my advice to anyone seeking her services would be that I would look no further. I have put my trust, well being and health in that regard, so will say no more on that subject. It is terrific to have surgeons/physicians of that quality here in San Diego.
I am a long time patient and I realized I had never written a review. My daughter, who was delivered by the Dr. 17 years ago has just gone there for her first annual and told me it was so much better than she thought it would be as she was very scared and nervous. She felt fully informed and comfortable and I have always been well taken care of at this office. The staff is kind and friendly and the Doctor knows her stuff. Great Group.
Very nice office, polite staff. Still a private practice, each patient matters environment that I was impressed with. Most people get frustrated when I mention I have the HMO blue cross but they were kind, always got my authorizations quickly and were very efficient. I would recommend and will return
I agree, not my favorite time of the year for annual check up but they certainly make it as pleasant as can be. I think they are very kind and the doctor was very knowledgeable. I liked the one stop shopaboility aspect since my aesthetician is in the salon next door. I have and will continue to recommend them.
I had never heard of her before as I am fairly new to the office but I thought it was a very cool place. Dr, Lee was very nice, her staff was friendly and made my experience a good one. I am not sure why she has this negative review but maybe her office was different before. I loved her. Staff was fun and I even got my facial done a week later by the in house aesthetician.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1985
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Karen E Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaren E Lee Md, 550 Lomas Santa Fe Dr Ste C, Solana Beach, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Karen E Lee in this video.
Dr. Karen E Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Solana Beach, CA.