Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Leggett
Dr. Karen Leggett, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Adult Care and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Leggett is affiliated with Sarasota Memorial Hospital, Health South Ridge Lake Hospital and Healthsouth Ltac Of Sarasota Inc. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Leggett has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Care
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Alzheimer's Disease
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Leggett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Health South Ridge Lake Hospital
Healthsouth Ltac Of Sarasota Inc
Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Sarasota
15 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Karen Leggett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaren F Leggett DO, 801 Edgemere Ln, Sarasota, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Karen Leggett in this video.
Dr. Karen Leggett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.