- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen F Levin MD
Dr. Karen F Levin, MD is a doctor primarily located in Valparaiso, IN, with other offices in Merriam, KS and Valparaiso, IN( and 4 other locations). She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology.
Dr. Karen F Levin has 6 locations
85 E US Highway 6 Ste X
Valparaiso , IN 46383
405 W Jackson St
Carbondale , IL 62901
Dr. Karen F Levin has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Karen F Levin has the following 8 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorder
30 Years Experience
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Karen F Levin Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Karen F Levin
Dr. Levin graduated from the Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine in 1989. She works in Valparaiso, IN and 5 other locations and specializes in Neurology. Dr. Levin is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale and Porter Regional Hospital.